PB4L - a framework that strives for consistency and success
- PB4L creates effective teaching/learning environments where students make positive behaviour choices that support academic success.
- It aims to minimise problematic behaviours and maximise and celebrate positive social and academic student behaviours.
- Positive Behaviour for Learning is based on more than twenty years research in creating positive school cultures, and is supported by research which describes the success of thousands of schools across Canada, Norway, Iceland, USA and Australia.
It is about:
- establishing a school environment that supports long term success
- integrating positive academic and social behaviour expectations
- teaching desirable behaviours
- improving behaviour support systems for students
- increasing positive interactions with students
- using data for decision making
- decreasing reactive management
- maximising academic achievement
Our School-Wide Expectations